Married Couples' Retreat: SAVE THE DATES
Fall 2019: November 1-3
Countless couples have had their lives impacted by attending Silver Spur’s annual Couples’ Retreat.
Our prayer for you is a deep, intimate and uplifting weekend – one that will remind you of God’s purpose
in bringing you together as the love of each other’s life while at the same time giving hope to all that lies ahead.
SAVE THE DATES. REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
| Registration Coming Soon >>
|Speaker & Worship photos and bios coming soon!
Informative and Fun Workshops
Between the main sessions, engage with your spouse and other couples in a workshop of your choosing. The focus of each workshop will vary, but each is designed to be personal and interactive.
Silver Spur is known for great food! Our Food Service Team is dedicated to providing quality food from scratch. Have a special dietary request or allergy? Be sure to let us know. We strive to meet your needs to the best of our ability. Special traditions at Couples’ Retreat are Saturday’s Candlelight Dinner and Sunday’s Omelet Brunch.
Free Time & Recreational Activities
Push yourself. Zip down the Argonaut Zipline, swing with a friend or two on our Gold Rush Swing, or practice your skills at Broken Arrow Hollow Archery Range. Competitive? Join in on any of our Couple-v-Couple tournaments. Seeking tranquility? Enjoy a hike through our beautiful foothill woodlands, relax beneath the trees or visit one of our nearby historic areas.
Check-in time at camp will begin at 4:00 p.m. on Friday. Our first delicious meal will be dinner served from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. followed by the first general session. The last meal is brunch on Sunday.
What to Bring
- Dress is casual. A sweater or jacket is advisable for cool nights.
- Plan on a pair of closed-toed shoes that can handle activity.
- Bring a Bible and a notebook, personal articles, a flashlight, toiletries, and soap.
- If desired, bring your tennis racket, ball glove, etc.
- You may want to bring a favorite book and a battery-operated reading light.
- Remember to bring spending money for goodies and apparel from the Not Yet Famous Silver Spur Gift Shop.
The retreat cost includes six meals, housing, snacks, and a full program. Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. All rooms come with bedding and towels.
Creek or Lodge (shared bath) $285
Day Only (no lodging) $225
Deposit: $100 required at time of registration
* Please note that there are no local or part-time discounts for this event.