May 18 to 20 and October 12 to 14, 2018
Need to get away? Need to reconnect? Silver Spur hosts women from around the state and beyond for a time of teaching, relaxation, fellowship, and refreshment. Join us at this year’s Women’s Retreat. You will be encouraged to grow your relationship with God and with others.
Spring Retreat: May 18 - 20, 2018
Registration Now Open!
| Register Now >>
What to Expect
SPEAKER: Judy Tykol
|Judy’s desire is to empower women to embrace their strength through Christ, to realize their ability to overcome any circumstance, to lead well in their circle of influence, to know and develop their strengths in order to serve Him and all others well, and to achieve their God given purpose in the body of Christ.
Judy’s hope for the weekend is that, while Christ must be explained in human terms so that we can understand what HE is “like,” it is of utmost importance that we Know & Fully Understand, without a shadow of a doubt, HIS UNIMAGINABLE GREATNESS and that there is NO OTHER!
Whether you choose our Spring or Fall retreat, the beautiful music and spoken word will help you engage with God. There will be time for prayer and quiet reflection in His creation. Let your heart and soul be filled.
Silver Spur is known for great food! Our Food Service Team is dedicated to providing quality food from scratch. Have a special dietary request or allergy? Be sure to let us know. We strive to meet your needs to the best of our ability.
Informative and Fun Workshops
Between the main sessions, engage with your friends and other guests in a workshop of your choosing. The focus of each workshop will vary, but each is designed to be personal and interactive.
Free Time & Recreational Activities
Push yourself. Zip down the Argonaut Zipline, swing with a friend or two on our Gold Rush Swing, or practice your skills at Broken Arrow Hollow Archery Range. Seeking tranquility? Enjoy a hike through our beautiful foothill woodlands, relax by the pool or visit one of our nearby historic areas.
Arrival & Departure
Check-in time at camp will begin at 3:00 p.m. on Friday. Our first delicious meal will be dinner served from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. followed by the first general session. The last meal is lunch on Sunday.
What to Bring
- Dress is casual. A sweater or jacket is advisable for cool nights.
- Plan on a pair of closed-toed shoes that can handle activity.
- Bring a Bible and a notebook, personal articles, a flashlight, toiletries, sleeping bag or bedding*, towels, and soap.
- If desired, bring your swimsuit, tennis racket, ball glove, etc.
- You may want to bring a favorite book and a battery-operated reading light.
- Remember to bring spending money for goodies and apparel from the Not Yet Famous Silver Spur Gift Shop.
The retreat cost includes six meals, housing, snacks and a full program. Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Silver Ridge (Deluxe Lodging) - $195
- Silver Spur Lodge (Standard Lodging) - $165
- Retreat & Meals Only (No lodging) - $120
We are sorry, but there are no special rates for part-time attendees.
Deposit: $75 required at time of registration
* Silver Spur can provide bedding and towels for an additional cost of $10.00.